Shop Now.


Beautiful Basics is a independent lingerie company making all your basics beautifully.


www.beautifulbasics.co.uk

Monday 26 March 2012

I give credit where credit is due. For someone who cannot sing she has had an amazing career. I understand the pressure of getting older and having to look younger, just on a day to day school run basis. So I am unable to imagine the pressure of getting older but having to look younger in the entertainment industry. 
 I have had Botox, and dabbled with fillers. More recently I have taken to listening to One Direction, theory being your only as old as the boy band you are listening too.
However there does come a time when one has to give up the goose. In this case give up the pants. Maybe I am older than I first thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment