Shop Now.


Beautiful Basics is a independent lingerie company making all your basics beautifully.


www.beautifulbasics.co.uk

Sunday 7 October 2012

Bullies.

Here's a new on for you which I experienced recently : Being bullied at the age of 37, by people who are in their 40's....& 50's, by people you have never met, CEO's, and sadly people who you have loved and supported.

One way to survive such a grotesque onslaught is previous experience, which fortunately or unfortunately I have. For anyone who is being or has been bullied, my advise to you is be kind to yourself. Cruelty doesn't just start at a international war crimes level, it's on every corner of every street of the world. My grandmother use to say to me, 'what goes around comes around', and if you haven't learn't that lesson in your 30's, 40's or 50's,  you have my empathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment