Shop Now.


Beautiful Basics is a independent lingerie company making all your basics beautifully.


www.beautifulbasics.co.uk

Friday 26 July 2013

Mr Siddle.


Being in the lingerie business it's not often that the Australian Cricket Team are at the same functions I attend. So thanks to a Qantas dinner in London last night I was lucky enough to get my photo with the lovely Peter Siddle. I am not normally someone who would approach a 'celebrity' for a snap but since my son is a mad Cricket fan I couldn't help myself. He would find it hilarious that 
a). I would have no idea who Peter Siddle is and 
b). I don't understand the rules of cricket as his response on seeing this snap was 
'what? do you even know who that is?'
Harry, sometimes your daggy old mother may surprise you. 
Brush your teeth and wear a collared shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment